We partner with many of the major Fertility Clinics such as Bourn Hall, CARE Fertility Clinics, CRGH and Lister Fertility to supply the SpermComet test to you. You can see a full list of all our partners here. Our aim is to make it as convenient as possible for you to have the SpermComet test as part of your fertility pathway wherever you live in the UK or Ireland.
Getting the SpermComet Test nationwide
1. Talk to you fertility doctor about the SpermComet test or contact us directly for further information:E:firstname.lastname@example.org T:00442890238915
2. When you decide to go ahead with the test, your fertility clinic will arrange a convenient time for you to produce a sample.
3. The sample will be frozen immediately and shipped to our labs in Belfast for testing.
4. The results will be sent to your fertility doctor within 7 working days of SpermComet receiving the sample.
5. Discuss the results with your fertility doctor or you’re welcome to contact us for further information.
Through the Pathlab, London
Order your test online here. You can either produce your sample at home and then deliver it to the Pathlab or book an appointment to produce your sample at the Pathlab.
No doctors referral needed.
Results will be returned directly to you.